Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 40 mins
At around 250 calories per serving, this is a cheesecake that you don't have to feel guilty about.
- 8 ounces reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 24 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- preheat oven to 400.
- To prepare crust, place wafers in a food processor; pulse 2-3 times or until finely ground. Add butter; pulse 10 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Firmly press mixture into bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 for 10 minutes; cool on wire rack.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325.
- To prepare filling, beat cheeses with a mixer at high speed until smooth. Add ingredients sugar-vanilla, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Add pumpkin; beat well.
- Pour cheese mixture into crust, bake at 325 for 1.5 hours or until almost set. Remove from oven, run a knife around outside edge. Cool to room temp., cover and chill for at least 8 hours.