Recipe by RecipeNut
This Pumpkin Cheesecake uses a flaky puff pastry shell instead of a crumb crust! YUMMM!
- 6 frozen puff pastry shells
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 7 1⁄2 ounces canned canned solid-pack pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 3 1⁄2 ounces cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling (or vanilla instant pudding, 4-serving size)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake puff pastry shells according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, combine milk, cream cheese, pumpkin, syrup, pudding mix, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, and allspice in food processor; process until smooth. Transfer to medium bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, remove top of pastry shell. Spoon about 1/2 cup pumpkin filling into each shell. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired.