1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups !!
Tweeked Eagle Brand Maple Cheesecake recipe using gingersnap cookies and baking them in a muffin pan, worked out well, was a definite hit at the old Labor day picnic
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese or 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, i always use philadelphia brand,softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk, i always use eagle brand low fat
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, not pancake syrup,use the real thing
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg (or instead of cinnamon and nutmeg, use 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 24 gingersnap cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line 24 muffin cups with cupcake liners and place 1 gingersnap in each cup.
- 3In a large bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 4Gradually beat in condensed milk until mixture is smooth.
- 5Add pumpkin, eggs, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Spoon into muffin cups.
- 8Fill 3/4 full.
- 9Bake for 40 minutes or until center appears nearly set when shaken.
- 10Cool 1 hour.
- 11Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- 12I served with whipped cream that was lightly dusted with ground cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups !!
Serving Size: 1 (1935 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.4
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 214.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g