Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this on another web site, and immediately ran to the supermarket for the fixings. I used homemade Amish Gingersnaps from the Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia which made them even better. Easy, delicious.
- 12 gingersnap cookies
- 2 1⁄2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree, i use libby
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar, i use granulated
- 2 large eggs, i use egg beaters
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8 ounce) containerfrozeen whipped topping, thawed (I use Cool Whip Lite)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place a paper or foil cupcake liner in muffin pan.
- Put a gingersnap cookie in cupcake liner.
- In a large bowl, beat ricotta cheese until very smooth.
- Then add remaining ingredients, except whipped topping, and beat until very smooth.
- Spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes until lightly set.
- Let sit in oven for 1 hour with oven off.
- Cool on wire rack, then chill overnight.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped topping.