I found this on another web site, and immediately ran to the supermarket for the fixings. I used homemade Amish Gingersnaps from the Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia which made them even better. Easy, delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 gingersnap cookies
- 2 1/2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree, i use libby
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, i use granulated
- 2 large eggs, i use egg beaters
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozeen whipped topping, thawed (I use Cool Whip Lite)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Place a paper or foil cupcake liner in muffin pan.
- 3Put a gingersnap cookie in cupcake liner.
- 4In a large bowl, beat ricotta cheese until very smooth.
- 5Then add remaining ingredients, except whipped topping, and beat until very smooth.
- 6Spoon into muffin cups.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes until lightly set.
- 8Let sit in oven for 1 hour with oven off.
- 9Cool on wire rack, then chill overnight.
- 10Serve with a dollop of whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups
Serving Size: 1 (1402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.9
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 200.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 8.1 g