1 hr 20 mins
Chef Haileej's Note:
I modified the original version of this Country Living recipe to fit my low fat lifestyle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat butter
- 3/4 lb bittersweet chocolate
- 8 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 lb fat free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar-free apricot jam
- 1/2 cup pumpkin butter
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Line baking dish with parchment paper and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- 3Melt butter and chocolate in medium saucepan over low heat until smooth.
- 4Whisk together6 eggs, brown sugar, 3/4 cup splenda.
- 5Add chocolate mixture, 3 tsp vanilla, salt, flour and cocoa.
- 6Beat until smooth
- 7Pour mixture into pan. Set Aside.
- 8Beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium until fluffy (about 3 minutes).
- 9Add remaining 2 eggs, 1/4 cup splenda and cornstarch and mix until combined.
- 10Pour mixture over brownie mix.
- 11Combine jam and pumpkin butter.
- 12Drop spoonfuls over cream cheese mixture and swirl around with a knife.
- 13Bake in oven for 40-50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.1
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.0 mg
- Sodium 277.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: