Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a really good, easy Pumpkin Bread that I tried after seeing it in the First for women 11/4/13. I have made it several times already and it was always a big hit. The consensus of my friends/tasters was that it was better with the block cream cheese, rather than the white chocolate cream cheese spread. You decide.
- 15 1⁄2 ounces nut quick bread mix, like Pillsbury
- 14 1⁄2 ounces pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 8 ounces white-chocolate cream cheese spread or 8 ounces cream cheese, like Philadelphia brand, at room temperature
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In bowl, stir together quick bread mix, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice until blended.
- Transfer 3/4 of the batter to a greased 1 1/2 quart( 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2) loaf pan.
- Drop dollops of cream cheese spread or small cubes of cream cheese on top of batter.
- Spread remaining batter on top.
- Bake 40 minutes or until done.
- Cool, Slice.