Recipe by FLCeltsFan
I combined a couple of recipes to come up with this one and it is one of the moistest and best I have ever tasted. My son can eat a whole loaf himself and always requests it. Easy to make but oh so good!!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 small cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1⁄4 cups oil
- 5 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly grease 2 9x5x2 inch pans.
- In a bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Make a well in the center and add oil, eggs, and pumpkin. Mix until just blended.
- Pour the batter into pans and bake at 325 for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 15 minutes before removing from pans. Cool on a wire rack.