1 hr 10 mins
These are really yummy and quite rich. I believe the original recipe was from a can of Libby's pumpkin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine flour and brown sugar.
- 3Add butter and cut in until well distributed and crumbly.
- 4Reserve 3/4 cup of the mixture and spread the rest in the bottom of an 8x8 inch baking pan, pressing down to compact.
- 5Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes, then cool slightly.
- 6Combine the rest of the ingredients and beat until smooth.
- 7Pour over the crust and sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture.
- 8Return to oven and bake for another 30-35 minutes.
- 9Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (932 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.9
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.7 mg
- Sodium 129.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g