Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are really yummy and quite rich. I believe the original recipe was from a can of Libby's pumpkin.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour and brown sugar.
- Add butter and cut in until well distributed and crumbly.
- Reserve 3/4 cup of the mixture and spread the rest in the bottom of an 8x8 inch baking pan, pressing down to compact.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes, then cool slightly.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Pour over the crust and sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture.
- Return to oven and bake for another 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting into bars.