Recipe by Celeste :)
I got this out of our Electric Company's member newsletter of all places. :) Haven't tried it but it sounds great.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- TO MAKE THE CRUST: Mix flour, sugar, and margarine, add nuts. Set aside 3/4 Celsius of crumb mixture. Press remaining mixture into a 9x12" pan. Bake at 350* for 15 minutes.
- TO MAKE THE FILLING: Mix all ingredients, pour over baked crust, put remaining crumb mixture on top and bake for 30 minutes at 350*. Cool and cut into bars.