Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a recipe from the Cleveland Indians contributed by Karen Olson. Slightly different from the other Pumpkin Cheesecake Bar recipe. This one uses Pound cake mix. And yes, the pumpkin pie spice and eggs are listed twice, I was not having a brain freeze when I posted.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine pound cake mix, 1 egg, melted butter, pumpkin pie spice until crumbly.
- Press into 13 x 9 pan.
- Beat cream cheese in bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in condensed milk gradually.
- Add remaining 2 eggs, pumpkin, 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Beat well.
- Pour over crust.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into 48 bars.
Surprisingly, even with the sweetened condensed milk the filling is not overly sweet. It's like a creamy pumpkin pie. The crust was a bit sweet and I did have some problems getting them out of the pan. These will definitely be made again.