Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this recipe on kraft foods web sit and made it at Thanksgiving, and it was a big hit with every one. I did change the spices that kraft had to fit what I had on hand at home. The one I am posting is the one with my spices that I used in my cheese cake.
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml canned pumpkin
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 4.92 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Mix cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice with mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix until blended.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 350 F for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
DH and I are both cheesecake lovers. We recently tried the pumpkin cheesecake at olive garden and I wanted to make my own b/c it was so good! This recipe was so simple. I also liked just using the pumpkin pie spice instead of spending a fortune buying all those other spices separately. It's a very rich cheesecake and very tasty. I did use a bit more pumpkin that called for, b/c I wanted it a bit more orange colored than it was. Turned out perfect!
This one is excellent! I added a little all spice and ginger to mine for some extra flavor. It also works well with a nilla wafor crust vs. the graham cracker crust.
this is the recipe i remember using years ago...lost it in one of the many moves...thanks for posting this...made it and it's as delicious as always