Recipe by Kim
I found this recipe on kraft foods web sit and made it at Thanksgiving, and it was a big hit with every one. I did change the spices that kraft had to fit what I had on hand at home. The one I am posting is the one with my spices that I used in my cheese cake.
Top Review by Melvin'sWifey
DH and I are both cheesecake lovers. We recently tried the pumpkin cheesecake at olive garden and I wanted to make my own b/c it was so good! This recipe was so simple. I also liked just using the pumpkin pie spice instead of spending a fortune buying all those other spices separately. It's a very rich cheesecake and very tasty. I did use a bit more pumpkin that called for, b/c I wanted it a bit more orange colored than it was. Turned out perfect!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice with mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix until blended.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 350 F for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.