Recipe by BakinBaby
Made with Cottage Cheese and Cream Cheese and the addition of Mace gives this cheesecake a very unique and lucious taste. This comes from the Sauce Master recipe guide.
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 236.59 ml cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml pumpkin puree
- 2.46 ml ground mace
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 14.79 ml lemon rind (grated)
- 354.88 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 59.14 ml butter
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cracker crumbs,sugar,cinnamon and melted butter; press onto the bottom of a springform pan.
- Beat together the cream and cottage cheese.
- Beat in eggs, then pumpkin, mace,sugar, vanilla and lemon rind.
- After mixed well, pour over graham cracker crust & sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Bake in a preheated 300 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Turn off heat and open oven door.
- Leave cake in oven for 1 hour then remove and cool and refrigerte for several hours before serving.