Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Made with Cottage Cheese and Cream Cheese and the addition of Mace gives this cheesecake a very unique and lucious taste. This comes from the Sauce Master recipe guide.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mace
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind (grated)
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Combine cracker crumbs,sugar,cinnamon and melted butter; press onto the bottom of a springform pan.
- Beat together the cream and cottage cheese.
- Beat in eggs, then pumpkin, mace,sugar, vanilla and lemon rind.
- After mixed well, pour over graham cracker crust & sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Bake in a preheated 300 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Turn off heat and open oven door.
- Leave cake in oven for 1 hour then remove and cool and refrigerte for several hours before serving.
Cheesecake with a pumpkin flavor...perhaps regular pumpkin pies are out this Thanksgiving. Thanks!
I didn't really care for this cheesecake by itself. Once I topped it with Simply Pure Maple Whipped Cream all the flavors came together. I do think that the cheesecake should cook a little longer. Made for Newest Zaar Tag