Made with Cottage Cheese and Cream Cheese and the addition of Mace gives this cheesecake a very unique and lucious taste. This comes from the Sauce Master recipe guide.
- Combine cracker crumbs,sugar,cinnamon and melted butter; press onto the bottom of a springform pan.
- Beat together the cream and cottage cheese.
- Beat in eggs, then pumpkin, mace,sugar, vanilla and lemon rind.
- After mixed well, pour over graham cracker crust & sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Bake in a preheated 300 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Turn off heat and open oven door.
- Leave cake in oven for 1 hour then remove and cool and refrigerte for several hours before serving.