Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
This is a wonderful desert for Thanksgiving dinner! Everybody just loved it and no one knew it was light.
- 1⁄3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (16 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 2 cups low-fat ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 egg white
- 3⁄4 cup skim evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Add graham cracker crumbs; shake to coat pan evenly. Set aside.
- Combine pumpkin and ricotta cheese in food processor or blender; process until smooth. Add sugar, flour, milk powder, cinnamon, allspice, egg white, evaporated skim milk, oil, and vanilla; process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 275 degrees; bake 1 hour and 15 minutes. Turn off oven; leave cheesecake in oven with door closed for 1 hour. Remove from oven; cool completely on wire rack. Remove sprinform pan side. Cover cheesecake with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to 2 days. Garnish with fresh fruit, if desired.