Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A light, fluffy cheesecake with the flavor of pumpkin pie.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 8 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 40 ounces cream cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- For crust, mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, 3 tsp sugar and press into a 9" springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Mix in sugar, then eggs one at a time, then pumpkin, then lemon juice.
- Stir in pumpkin spice and heavy cream.
- Pour into the pan.
- Bake 15 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees and bake for 45 minutes.
- Turn off oven and allow the cake to cool in the oven. Chill overnight.