Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
I have been meaning to try this since 1997 when I found it somewhere in cyberspace. I lost it during the move to FL, now I am posting it, so I won't lose it again. I will try it next weekend and hope it does not disappoint all the effort and all the wait.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs cream cheese, softend
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 16 ounces pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Pour into 10 inch tube pan, ungreased.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 475 degrees.
- Turn oven down to 275 degrees and bake for 1 hour.
- Turn oven off and keep cake in oven overnight.