Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is really good served with crackers or quick breads..such as zucchini etc..always disappears fast when put on buffet table..Enjoy! I do use reduced fat/calories ingredients wherever possible..
- 2⁄3 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 4 teaspoons margarine, softened
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 5 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 8 teaspoons orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- cream together margarine and cream cheese.
- beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- add pumpkin, spcies, and confectioners sugar and beat well.
- add orange juice concentrate, which has been thawed.Beat well to combine all ingredients.
- chill in the refrigerator at least overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- When ready to serve, place in desired serving bowl and garnish with pecans.
- serve with crackers, or quick breads.
- My family loves it with graham crackers.