Recipe by Kim D.
I found this recipe in the Classic American Pies Cookbook, by the Keebler Company (1984).
Top Review by Lisa O'Connor
It was very easy to make but I thought it ended up tasting more like regular pumpkin pie than I expected. I might try to make some adjustments to the recipe to make it more like a cheesecake.
- 1 keebler ready-crust graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can evaporated milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- CHEESE LAYER: In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
- Mix until well blended.
- Beat in egg.
- Spread evenly over bottom of crust.
- PUMPKIN LAYER: Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour pumpkin mixture on top of cheese mixture.
- Place pie on a baking sheet.
- Bake one hour or until pie is set.
- Serve with whipped topping, if desired.