1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Cheese Macaroni
csbndc - Chef #526840's Note:
Added some veggies to the dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook macaroni as directed on the package. When the macaroni is done, drain.
- 3In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat and stir in flour.
- 4Add in milk, pumpkin, dijon, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Heat until it just starts to simmer.
- 5Add in 3.5 cups of cheese and stir until melted.
- 6Add drained macaroni to cheese sauce and mix together.
- 7Place in a two 8x8 pans or one 13x9 pan and top evenly with the last 1 cup of cheese.
- 8Bake until cheese is bubbling – about 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cheese Macaroni
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.6
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 83.1 mg
- Sodium 354.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 28.4 g