Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A different kind of crust than usual.I usually make this for a special occassion and everyone loves it
- 1⁄2 cup crushed gingersnaps
- 3⁄4 cup crushed graham wafers
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons melted margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups pumpkin puree (not the pie filler)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (5 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 3 eggs
- Mix the first five ingrediants and press into a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Bake 350 for 10 minutes.
- Whisk together pumpkin,brown sugar,and spices.
- Beat 3 pkgs.cream cheese,eagle brand and the eggs.
- Slowly add the pumpkin mixture to this and fold in well by hand.
- Pour into springform pan.
- Bake another 50 minute.
- the last 10 minutes of baking reduce heat to 300.
- continue baking until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in center.
Just made these but have not eaten yet. But just so people know, there is enough mix to fill 2 pie tins (especially if you are using the disposable tins for taking the pies to another house).