1 hr 5 mins
A different kind of crust than usual.I usually make this for a special occassion and everyone loves it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup crushed gingersnaps
- 3/4 cup crushed graham wafers
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons melted margarine
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree (not the pie filler)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (5 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 3 eggs
- 1Mix the first five ingrediants and press into a 9 inch spring form pan.
- 2Bake 350 for 10 minutes.
- 3Whisk together pumpkin,brown sugar,and spices.
- 4Beat 3 pkgs.cream cheese,eagle brand and the eggs.
- 5Slowly add the pumpkin mixture to this and fold in well by hand.
- 6Pour into springform pan.
- 7Bake another 50 minute.
- 8the last 10 minutes of baking reduce heat to 300.
- 9continue baking until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in center.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cheese Cake
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.1
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 179.2 mg
- Sodium 515.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 31.0 g
- Protein 11.9 g