Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for any Fall party/occasion.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin or 1⁄2 cup cooked pumpkin
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) package dried beef, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- celery leaves
- assorted cracker
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, pumpkin and pineapple.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, beef and onion.
- Shape into a ball; place on a serving platter.
- Score sides with a knife to resemble a pumpkin and add celery leaves for a stem.
- Serve with crackers.
- **Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Made this for a Thanksgiving appetizer. Turned out so great. Interesting combination of ingredients that all went well together. Had great eye appeal too. Will make this again next year. Thanks.
I served this as a Thanksgiving munchie and my family loved it. Great recipe.