Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 ounce) package Pillsbury® Pumpkin Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant cheesecake pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen extra creamy whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 375°F Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick spray.
- PREPARE quick bread mix according to package directions using water, oil and egg. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- CUT quick bread into 1-inch cubes. Whisk milk and pudding mix in medium bowl for 2 minutes. Stir caramel topping with cinnamon in small bowl.
- LAYER 1/3 of cubes in a 2 1/2-quart trifle dish or large glass serving bowl. Top with 1/3 of pudding, 1 cup whipped topping, 2 tablespoons caramel topping and 2 tablespoons pecans. Repeat twice to make 3 layers.
- SPREAD remaining whipped topping over top. Drizzle remaining caramel topping over top of trifle and sprinkle with pecans. Chill 30 minutes before serving.