1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Caramel Trifle
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 ounce) package Pillsbury® Pumpkin Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant cheesecake pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen extra creamy whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1HEAT oven to 375°F Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick spray.
- 2PREPARE quick bread mix according to package directions using water, oil and egg. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- 3CUT quick bread into 1-inch cubes. Whisk milk and pudding mix in medium bowl for 2 minutes. Stir caramel topping with cinnamon in small bowl.
- 4LAYER 1/3 of cubes in a 2 1/2-quart trifle dish or large glass serving bowl. Top with 1/3 of pudding, 1 cup whipped topping, 2 tablespoons caramel topping and 2 tablespoons pecans. Repeat twice to make 3 layers.
- 5SPREAD remaining whipped topping over top. Drizzle remaining caramel topping over top of trifle and sprinkle with pecans. Chill 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Caramel Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.2
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 36.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury® Pumpkin Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
instant cheesecake pudding and pie filling
frozen extra creamy whipped topping
Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping