Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
from Pillsbury, using refrigerated biscuit dough makes this very easy.
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 4 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits (Grands Flaky Layers, 8 per can)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 6-cup (9-inch) fluted tube cake pan or angel food (tube) cake pan with cooking spray.
- In large food-storage plastic bag, mix granulated sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Separate each can of dough into 8 biscuits; cut each biscuit into quarters. Place 6 to 8 biscuit pieces in sugar-spice mixture; shake well. Continue to add more biscuit pieces to sugar-spice mixture until all are completely coated. Place biscuit pieces in pan.
- In 1-quart saucepan, melt butter, brown sugar and pumpkin over medium heat. When mixture begins to boil, cook and stir 1 minute. Pour over biscuits in pan.
- Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Place plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Serve warm.