This is amazingly easy, light and sweet. Much lighter then pumpkin pie. I found the recipe on the label of Carnation Fat Free Evaporated Milk. Deeeelicious! Time does not including cooling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place 8in square baking dish into 13x9 inch baking dish, fill outer dish with hot water to 3/4 inch depth.
- 3Heat sugar in small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly until melted and golden brown, pour into square dish.
- 4Working quickly, remove square dish from water, swirl melted sugar around bottom and sides of dish to coat, return dish to water.
- 5Combine eggs, egg whites, pumpkin, honey, spice, vanilla, and salt in medium bowl, add evaporated milk and mix well.
- 6Pour into prepared square baking dish.
- 7Bake 40-45 minutes, remove dish from water and cool on wire rack, refrigerate for 4 or more hours.
- 8To serve: run a small spatula around edge of dish, place large plate over dish and turn over, shaking gently to release.
- 9Cut into quarters diagonally, cut each quarter into half to form triangles.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Caramel Flan
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.4
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 54.5 mg
- Sodium 227.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 41.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g