1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Caramel Custard
Two delicious wintry foods combined in a delectable dessert! I am a seasoned custard fanatic and will be making this for Christmas eve brunch this year. *Cook time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a heavy saucepan, combine 1 cup of the sugar and 1/2 cup water. Cook over medium heat.
- 3Once sugar has dissolved, swirl the pan and cook until it is a deep caramel color.
- 4Quickly divide the caramel among 6 ramekins or dessert cups. Cool.
- 5Combine milk, pumpkin, remaining sugar, eggs, vanilla, and spices.
- 6Pour into dessert cups and place in a baking pan, cover each with foil.
- 7Pour hot water into the pan so water is halfway up the cups.
- 8Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- 9Remove from the baking pan and let cool.
- 10Chill 2 to 24 hours.
- 11Run a knife around the sides; invert onto plates.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Caramel Custard
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.0
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 152.3 mg
- Sodium 87.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 50.9 g
- Protein 6.9 g