Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Exquisite, delicious bars from Yoplait. Great for those of us who are looking for lower-fat alternatives to typically unhealthy desserts. There is an estimated 3 hr. cooling time not included in the baking or prep times below.
- 1 1⁄3 cups Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans, toasted*
- 1⁄4 cup firm butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free caramel topping
- chopped pecans
- additional caramel topping, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F Stir together 1 1/3 cups Bisquick mix, 1/2 cup of the brown sugar and the toasted pecans in medium bowl. Cut in butter, using pastry blender or fork, until mixture looks like coarse crumbs. Pat into bottom of ungreased 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, 2 tablespoons Bisquick mix and the remaining 1 1/2 cups brown sugar in large bowl on medium speed until fluffy.
- Beat in yogurt, pumpkin, egg product and 1/4 cup caramel topping on low speed until blended. Pour over crust. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely, about 3 hours. Sprinkle with chopped pecans and drizzle with additional caramel topping.
- *To toast pecans, bake uncovered in ungreased shallow pan in 350°F oven about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Or cook in ungreased heavy skillet over medium-low heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently until browning begins, then stirring constantly until golden brown.