Recipe by LibraryAuLait
Individual pumpkin flavored cakes made with two ingredients. The cakes are creamy and chewy. WW.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven according to the directions on the box.
- Combine pumpkin and cake mix in a large bowl.
- Spoon dollops of batter into muffin trays. I like to use a mini-bundt pan from nordicware. You use a cooking spray to prevent cooking if the pan isn't nonstick.
- Bake according to the directions on the box.