1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Cake With Sultana & Coconut
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Catherine Robson's Note:
Another clipping I have kept from the Australian Womans Weekly 1987. A little taste of country cooking from rural New South Wales. I made this for my husband to take as morning tea at his work once and it went very quickly.(About 500 grms of raw pumpkin will cook down to 1 1/2 cups mashed)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter and sugar with an electric beater until light and fluffy.
- 2Add 1 of the eggs and beat well.
- 3Then repeat 1 egg at a time beating well after each addition.
- 4Stir in coconut and mashed pumpkin.
- 5Fold in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 6Spread mixture into a lined loaf tin (15cm x 25cm).
- 7Bake for 1 1/4 hours in a moderate oven.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cake With Sultana & Coconut
Serving Size: 1 (832 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2744.7
- Calories from Fat 1535
- Total Fat 170.6 g
- Saturated Fat 117.4 g
- Cholesterol 825.1 mg
- Sodium 1145.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 300.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.3 g
- Sugars 258.9 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
wholemeal self-rising flour