Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the only cake I make from scratch It is a Very good hardty cake. A real crowd pleaser. Enjoy!!
- 4 eggs
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup nuts
- 13 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup soft butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Beat together eggs,Sugar,Vanilla,oil & pumpkin.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in raisins and nuts.
- Bake in a lightly oiled 9x12 pan
- @ 350 25-30 Minutes or until a tooth pick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let cool before Frosting.
- Frosting: beat together: cream cheese, soft butter, vanilla.
- add powdered sugar, if too stiff add a little milk.