Recipe by internetnut
Recipe also makes 48 mini muffins. This came from Obesity Help. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin (1 can, not pumpkin pie mix)
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetend applesauce
- 1 cup kellogs allbran cereal
- 2 cups flour (I used 1 cup white and 1 cup wheat)
- 2 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- walnuts (optional)
- 2 scoops unflavored protein powder (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees:.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy, add pumpkin, apple sauce and cereal and mix. Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, spices and splenda and stir to blend. Pour batter into a greased 10" bunt or tube pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minute Cool completely before removing from pan.