1/3 Photos of Pumpkin Cake Roll With Cream Cheese Filling
I found this recipe on the internet. This stuff is great. It makes a perfect holiday treat (Halloween, THanksgiving, Christmas.) If needed you can freeze the bread ahead of time. By the time you get to your party, it'll be ready to serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar (to sprinkle on towel)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup Libby's canned pumpkin
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- 2Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan; line with wax paper.
- 3Grease and flour paper.
- 4Sprinkle towel with powdered sugar.
- 5COMBINE flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt in small bowl.
- 6Beat eggs and sugar in large mixer bowl until thick.
- 7Beat in pumpkin.
- 8Stir in flour mixture.
- 9Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- 10Sprinkle with nuts (if desired).
- 11BAKE for 13 to 15 minutes or until top of cake springs back when touched.
- 12Immediately loosen and turn cake onto prepared towel.
- 13Carefully peel off paper.
- 14Roll up cake and towel together, starting with narrow end.
- 15Cool on wire rack.
- 16BEAT cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter, vanilla, and sugar in small mixer bowl until smooth.
- 17Carefully unroll cake; remove towel.
- 18Spread cream cheese mixture over cake.
- 19Reroll cake.
- 20Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour.
- 21Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cake Roll With Cream Cheese Filling
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.1
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 123.8 mg
- Sodium 418.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 45.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g