1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Cake Roll With Cream Cheese Filling
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1CAKE: Preheat oven to 350°F Butter 15x10-inch baking pan. Line pan with wax paper; butter paper.
- 2In a large bowl, mix (I used a wisk) the sugar, flour, baking powder, 2 teaspoons of the pumpkin pie spice and salt. Stir in eggs and pumpkin until well blended and smooth. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 3Place clean kitchen towel on work surface; dust with 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar. Loosen cake around sides of pan with small knife. Turn out onto sugared towel, wax paper-side up. Fold 1 side of towel over short side of cake, then roll up cake jelly-roll style. Cool cake completely (I did it in the fridge).
- 4FILLING: In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, 1 cup confectioners' sugar, butter, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice until well blended and smooth. Stir in walnuts, if desired.
- 5ASSEMBLY: Unroll cake onto towel. Peel off wax paper. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cake. Using towel, roll up cake and place seam-side down on serving platter. Trim ends of cake.
- 6Enjoy right away or refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle cake with additional confectioners' sugar just before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cake Roll With Cream Cheese Filling
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.8
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 74.9 mg
- Sodium 196.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 28.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g