Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A rich pumpkin custard with a crisp cobbler-like topping and pecans I have had this recipe for ever - I'm sure it has been published before, but I don't know where Can be served with brandy-flavored whipped cream to be really over the top
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease sides and bottom of 13" X 9" cake pan. (I use butter, but cooking spray works well also).
- Combine pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs and spices in a bowl. Use a whisk or fork to combine thoroughly. Carefully pour the custard mix into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over the top of the custard.
- Drizzle the melted butter evenly over the top. Sprinkle on the nuts.
- Bake at 350F for 45 - 50 minutes. Check for doneness by inserting a table knife in the center. If the knife comes out clean, it is done.