Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
I love pumpkin pie and all the variations of it...this one is called a cake...but is it cake or pie?
- 2 (30 ounce) canslibby's pumpkin pie mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups evaporated milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup walnuts or 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup melted butter or 1 cup margarine
- Mix the two cans of Libby's Pumpkin Pie Mix with evaporated milk and eggs according to directions.
- Pour into greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle the dry yellow cake mix over the top of the pumpkin.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Drizzle with melted butter over the top.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes, then at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
- Can be enjoyed with or without whipped cream when cooled.