Recipe by Dine & Dish
I love pumpkin bars all year long, and these ones take the cake! Moist, delicious, and perfect everytime. Everyone asks for the recipe after they've tried them!
Top Review by paperklutz
Moist and sooo amazing! I added 1/2 tsp of nutmeg and 1/2 tsp of clove to spice it up a bit. It was definitely a hit with my family. Plus it was super easy to make. This is a keeper.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 2⁄3 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour one glass 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; add to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- For the frosting: beat together the cream cheese, butter and confectioner's sugar.
- Evenly spread over bars after they have cooled.