1/13 Photos of Pumpkin Cake Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting!
Dine & Dish's Note:
I love pumpkin bars all year long, and these ones take the cake! Moist, delicious, and perfect everytime. Everyone asks for the recipe after they've tried them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease and flour one glass 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin.
- 4Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; add to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- 5Spread into prepared pan.
- 6Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- 8For the frosting: beat together the cream cheese, butter and confectioner's sugar.
- 9Evenly spread over bars after they have cooled.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cake Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting!
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.7
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 480.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 58.1 g
- Protein 5.5 g