- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1⁄4 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together all the cake ingredients for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a bundt pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Glaze: Mix together the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Add water, one tablespoon at a time, to get a runny consistency.
- Drizzle over the warm cake.