Recipe by Queenbee928
This has to be one of the easiest cakes to make. One bowl preparation. So moist and delicious!! Serve with a dollop of whip cream or Cool Whip.
Top Review by volley368
Awesome recipe! I made cupcakes so I left out the chocolate chips and walnuts but they were still amazing. Next time I'll definitely add in the extras. Thank you so much for sharing!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄4 cups vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly in a large mixing bowl (or in a stand mixer using the paddle attachment). Bake in a greased and floured tube or Bundt pan for 1 hour or until done.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, remove and then place on plate to cool.
- Serve with a dollop of whip cream or Cool Whip.