1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
A creamy cheesecake with a light pumpkin flavor and butterscoth chips. Preparation time does NOT include cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2Heat oven to 350°F.
- 3Spray 8 inch springform pan with nonstick coating.
- 4Combing butter, oats, crumbs and Splenda in small bowl. Sprinkle/press into bottom of pan.
- 5Bake for 7 minutes (or until browned). Cool.
- 7Beat cream cheeses until smooth in large bowl.
- 8Add Splenda, syrup and maple flavoring and beat well.
- 9Add oil and egg white and beat until smooth and creamy.
- 10Stir in butterscoth chips by hand.
- 11Pour mixture into prepared crust and place in oven.
- 12Reduce heat to 325°F.
- 13Bake for 60 minutes (or until middle is just set).
- 14Turn oven off and leave cheesecake inside for 1 - 2 hours. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
- 15Refrigerate overnight, slice and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Butterscotch Cheesecake (Light)
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.2
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 63.8 mg
- Sodium 566.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free maple syrup