Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A creamy cheesecake with a light pumpkin flavor and butterscoth chips. Preparation time does NOT include cooling time.
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup oats
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons maple flavoring
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄3 cup egg white
- 1⁄4 cup butterscotch chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 8 inch springform pan with nonstick coating.
- Combing butter, oats, crumbs and Splenda in small bowl. Sprinkle/press into bottom of pan.
- Bake for 7 minutes (or until browned). Cool.
- Beat cream cheeses until smooth in large bowl.
- Add Splenda, syrup and maple flavoring and beat well.
- Add oil and egg white and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in butterscoth chips by hand.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust and place in oven.
- Reduce heat to 325°F.
- Bake for 60 minutes (or until middle is just set).
- Turn oven off and leave cheesecake inside for 1 - 2 hours. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate overnight, slice and enjoy!