- 1 (15 ounce) canpure pumpkin puree
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, honey, lemon juice, cinnamon and cloves in medium heavy-duty saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring frequently, for 20 to 25 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve with biscuits, breads or muffins. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2 months.