I love anything pumpkin (anytime of the year) and this sounds wonderful! I found it on a message board and I am posting for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Coat 6-cup bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3In a medium bowl combine flours, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 4In a large bowl combine butter and brown sugar and beat at medium speed until mixed well.
- 5Beat in pumpkin and egg.
- 6Reduce to low speed and beat in flour mixture.
- 7Blend in buttermilk and 2 teaspoons vanilla, just until moistened.
- 8Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 9Cool the cake in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove cake from pan and allow to cool completely on wire rack.
- 10For the glaze, combine confectioners' sugar, vanilla and orange juice in small bowl. Stir until well mixed.
- 11Drizzle over cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Bundt Cake With Vanilla-Orange Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 56.4 mg
- Sodium 341.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 43.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g