I originally got this from a ToH magazine. Very moist and delicious!
Make and share this Pumpkin Bundt Cake II recipe from Food.com.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Beat on low speed for 30 seconds; then beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350F for 50-55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.