1/5 Photos of Pumpkin Bundt Cake II
1 hr 2 mins
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
I originally got this from a ToH magazine. Very moist and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix (or vanilla)
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- 2Beat on low speed for 30 seconds; then beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
- 3Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
- 4Bake at 350F for 50-55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 5Cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 6Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Bundt Cake II
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.8
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.1 mg
- Sodium 267.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant butterscotch pudding mix