Recipe by ellie3763
from "small home, big start" - http://smallhomebigstart.blogspot.com/2010/10/pumpkin-brownies.html
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line a 11"x7"x1-1/2" baking pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking oil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients until combined and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix wet ingredients until well-combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool brownies until they reach room temperature, cut, and serve!