Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are a wonderful fall dessert that are delicious served warm or refrigerated. We like them with a dollop of Cool Whip on top.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 (12 ounce) Cool Whip
- Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Combine eggs, pumpkin, sugar, and oil; Beat until combined.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Beat until well combined.
- Spread batter in an ungreased 9 X 13 pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- May be served warm or refrigerated.
Made for Spring PAC 2008 and this was so easy and so moist. We topped it off with the cool whip and sprinkled a little cinnamon on top and it was wonderful!! It has more of a cake type texture more than a brownie texture but that didn't stop us from eating them up! I'll definately be making this again. Thanks for a great recipe!
Not what I expected but we all loved it. I used whole wheat pastry flour and half brown sugar splenda and half regular speneda.