Pumpkin, Broccoli, and Cashew Pasta
- Cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain and cover to keep warm.
- Place pumpkin in a saucepan over medium heat. Simmer for 1 minutes and drain.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. add onion, garlic, and pumpkin. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. add broccoli.
- Combine evaporated milk and cornflour in a jug and pour over vegetables. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 1 minute, stirring. Remove from heat.
- Add cheese and stir to combine. Pour sauce over pasta, toss to combine and sprinkle with cashews, and a little black pepper.