Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came from a magazine. I have not tried it yet.
- 350 g spiral shaped pasta
- 2 cups pumpkin, sliced into thin wedges
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (375 ml) can evaporated low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup tasty low-fat cheese, low fat grated
- 1⁄3 cup roasted cashew nuts
- Cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain and cover to keep warm.
- Place pumpkin in a saucepan over medium heat. Simmer for 1 minutes and drain.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. add onion, garlic, and pumpkin. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. add broccoli.
- Combine evaporated milk and cornflour in a jug and pour over vegetables. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 1 minute, stirring. Remove from heat.
- Add cheese and stir to combine. Pour sauce over pasta, toss to combine and sprinkle with cashews, and a little black pepper.