Recipe by Desperada
Perfect on a nice, cool autumn day (or any time of year). Makes enough to give a loaf to the neighbors.
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups pumpkin (cooked fresh or canned)
- 1 cup oil
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 12 ounces peanut butter chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease and flour 3 loaf pans (8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2).
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend pumpkin with oil, water and eggs.
- Add the dry ingredients gradually until well blended.
- Stir in the chips, nuts, and raisins.
- Pour into loaf pans and bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes until cake tester comes out clean.