- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups canned pumpkin or 2 cups cooked pumpkin
Directions See How It's Made
- combine flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, in bowl.
- In separate bowl, add eggs, pumpkin, oil and sugar.
- Beat until mixed.
- Stir into dry ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Using two greased 8-inch by 4-inch by 2-inch loaf pans pour in mixture.
- Bake at 350 degree 60 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes before taking out of pan.