Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
In response to a request for a non dairy, non yeast bread.
- 1 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (16 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 2 Ener-G Egg Substitute
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda and powder, and spices; mix well.
- Add water, egg replacer, and applesauce and mix.
- Stir in the pumpkin and beat well.
- Pour into a greased 9x5 bread pan and bake about one hour.
- Let cool 10 minutes before moving to a wire rack.
this was okay. it took forever too cook, but the parts that did cook were pretty good.